iOS 9 beta 2 is out

Status
Not open for further replies.

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Same for me, if I had to guess it will be the network and server load. No big deal, looking forward to trying again later.

I tried shutting down all apps and forcing a reboot, didn't resolve the issue.

Happy 5am from Melbourne!

image.jpg

JakubRWrobel

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Same for me, if I had to guess it will be the network and server load. No big deal, looking forward to trying again later.

I tried shutting down all apps and forcing a reboot, didn't resolve the issue.

Happy 5am from Melbourne!

View attachment 83806

Was going to try that, but decided to download straight from the Dev site; about 45 minutes to download at this time.

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
No significant improvement in battery life at my end; stay away till the 3rd beta if it is on your primary device.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Do you guys usually restore when a new beta comes out? I usually restore from new whenever a new update comes out just so that anything that was left by the previous beta would be erased. Is that necessary to do ?

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Do you guys usually restore when a new beta comes out? I usually restore from new whenever a new update comes out just so that anything that was left by the previous beta would be erased. Is that necessary to do ?
I do that with every OS on all platform lol

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk

vincie76

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
My device is not registered as developer but can use this beta though I sign up for public beta on iOS 8.4 but try on your own risk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
DO NOT download beta 2. Just worked with it for about an hour battery life is draining as fast or faster than beta 1. Disappointing.

That's strange. I am hearing reports of much better battery life in beta 2. I am running on a wifi only device, and had no real issues with beta 1. For me, battery life in beta 2 is as good or better than beta 1. Obviously, it's a beta, and YMMV.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm seeing some reports of the public beta of iOS 9 popping up for some people

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
DO NOT download beta 2. Just worked with it for about an hour battery life is draining as fast or faster than beta 1. Disappointing.

It is recommended that you refrain from saying "DO NOT download beta 2". Instead, simply tell us that 'you've' experienced faster battery drain on 'your' device. Having said that, try restoring it again and see if things improve for you.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue with both Iphone6 (verizon) and iPad Air regarding the 'An error occurred downloading i OS 9 beta 2"

Will try again in a few hours!

Anyone who has downloaded via dev site have any big issues that were fixed with this update to report?

Main thing... how is battery life??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.