iOS 9 beta 2 is out

Status
Not open for further replies.

csierra72

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I finally figured out why I wasn't seeing contact photos in messages. If you have your display set to Zoomed, there is not enough space to display the photos.

JakubRWrobel

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Anybody running iOS 9 beta 2 on an iPhone 5? If so, is it sluggish, or does it run pretty smooth?

5S over here and it runs fairly smooth. App switcher is a bit choppy and so are notification and control centers, but it's really a non issue for all. Remember, it's still a beta.

suprmanx7

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
This is a weird issue im having, ever since restoring from last backup, im having issues backing up to iCloud. Keep getting a not enough memory response? Anyone else having this problem?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
This is a weird issue im having, ever since restoring from last backup, im having issues backing up to iCloud. Keep getting a not enough memory response? Anyone else having this problem?

I've yet to perform an iCloud backup of iOS 9 beta. I may do one later today and see if I get the error you mentioned.

Digital-Tony

Jun 24, 2015
Visit site
Anybody having an issue with text message forwarding on iOS9 beta 1 or 2? I cannot get the code sent from iOS9 to iOS8 devices. It works the other way around, though.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Couple of new small issues:

(1) when deleting an email from the lock screen the phone does not allow me to enter my password, I must use Touch ID (if I try to type my password the screen moves a bit and is unresponsive) [I think I had this issue in official 8.3 as well]

(2) this just started today, but I can't clear my notifications screen. The 'x's are unresponsive and I need to clear by going into the app (this is annoying for when I want to clear my Instagram notifications quickly since I need to click on every 'like' individually on the notification screen to clear and for when I get game notifications or push notifications I don't want/need to follow up on)

Also, does anyone find typing with the new font harder? I don't mind reading the font, but I find myself making noticeably more errors typing. Maybe it is because the character preview is turned off? I will turn it on and see if my typing improves.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Anybody having an issue with text message forwarding on iOS9 beta 1 or 2? I cannot get the code sent from iOS9 to iOS8 devices. It works the other way around, though.

Forwarding text messages work fine on my iPhone 6 Plus running iOS 9 beta 2. Having said that, what 'code' are you referring to?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Couple of new small issues:

(1) when deleting an email from the lock screen the phone does not allow me to enter my password, I must use Touch ID (if I try to type my password the screen moves a bit and is unresponsive) [I think I had this issue in official 8.3 as well.
I haven't experienced this but the next time I get junk email, I will see if I can delete it successfully from the lock screen.

(2) this just started today, but I can't clear my notifications screen. The 'x's are unresponsive and I need to clear by going into the app (this is annoying for when I want to clear my Instagram notifications quickly since I need to click on every 'like' individually on the notification screen to clear and for when I get game notifications or push notifications I don't want/need to follow up on)
I'm not having problems like that at all.

Also, does anyone find typing with the new font harder? I don't mind reading the font, but I find myself making noticeably more errors typing. Maybe it is because the character preview is turned off? I will turn it on and see if my typing improves.

No, not at all. I like the new keyboard a lot better than the old one.

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Deleting on lock screen is fine

8cd5cd8d10c62596b03be67b48d413c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Did you figure out what it was that didn't seem right after downgrading back to iOS 8.3?

May be the apps not updated to support iOS 9 just yet, is causing some grief on people, including me, but I am putting up with it. Facebook is another one, group joining request would show up on notification, and I click on it, and gives me an error saying page is not available, however when you go into the group itself, it would be visible and things can be actioned accordingly. Ah what ever, I'm sticking to it, for now. I hope they'll fix it in two weeks time when they release the next one.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
May be the apps not updated to support iOS 9 just yet, is causing some grief on people, including me, but I am putting up with it. Facebook is another one, group joining request would show up on notification, and I click on it, and gives me an error saying page is not available, however when you go into the group itself, it would be visible and things can be actioned accordingly. Ah what ever, I'm sticking to it, for now. I hope they'll fix it in two weeks time when they release the next one.

I have the same FB error and I'm on 8.4 B4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods