TaiG 8.13-8.3 Jailbreak Released

bothambhai

Jun 24, 2015
Visit site
I updated itunes to the latest version and it finds my ipad perfectly, but when I run taig it says apple driver not found update itunes.
How do I fix this ?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
So here's the thing?

You NEED an older version of iTunes.
If you have a more current version of iTunes you NEED to uninstall it, AND iCloud, AND apple device helper, AND, etc?
Pretty much go into remove programs from control panel and remove EVERYTHING published by apple?
Once that is done, reboot.
Then install an older version of iTunes, for exact compatibility, use this one
http://www.3kzhushou.com/edu/792.html
Then when that is installed reboot again.
Then run iTunes once.
Then you can try and jaikbreak your phone. That should get you around that 20% issue.
Also of note, for me, my phone did not reboot again at 60%.
However, it did reboot twice at the 20%mark and I thought it had hung again.

Also of note, make sure that before you jailbreak, after you've gone through all this iTunes hassle, make sure you turn off your passcode on your iPhone, make sure you turn off find my iPhone, and for the sake of everything holy in this world, make sure you set autolock to never before you do your first run of cydia!!!!!

iam_shubham

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
Hope it happens today! I never jb my iphone but my iPod missing it badly since i made the mistake to update it to iOS 8.3 losing jb.
Jb helps me run whatsapp on ipod as well. (Much better than running on an old bb curve)

It is fairly a small problem. It shouldn't take long for TAIG to fix it.

Sent from my iPhone

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
That's not what we need. Don't get too excited. That's a small thing.
We need an update to the JB tool, or a cydia update to fix an issue with kernel to allow mobile substrate to fix.
So most tweaks don't work yet.
But ifile, and flux work! And bytafont

usedberry

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
We need an update to the JB tool, or a cydia update to fix an issue with kernel to allow mobile substrate to fix.

It shows they're (TaiG) fixing it. It wasn't even clear whose responsibility it was to release the update. TaiG said @saurik will and vice versa. Now we know who (TaiG team) to follow for the update.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
It shows they're (TaiG) fixing it. It wasn't even clear whose responsibility it was to release the update. TaiG said @saurik will and vice versa. Now we know who (TaiG team) to follow for the update.

A been clear for 24 hours now that the substrate issue has been a taig problem, and will be corrected by taig?
This fix that just happened was all saurik, and was separate from the substrate issue.
This cydia update has nothing to the substrate issue and shows nothing about who Is fixing what?

I don't understand why you said anything you said in your post.

jnew619

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site

Hey I know it's off topic but I thought of it reading your post how do you get f.lux to work properly? Every time I use it it reverses the color schemes and my night settings become my daytime settings

jnew619

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
honestly it's not bad and I do like some of the changes and I have way better battery on beta 2 but I am watching the jb closely cause I may run betas on the iOS and MacBook Pro and run jb on my 6

Cool sounds good sounds temping think I'll just stick to my jailbreak what do you use to make sure your MacBook Pro runs perfect?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh