Which one was the best iOS u used ????

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
iOS 9 beta

I could not resist. Actually, it's iOS 8.3 with all the additional features - Handoff and Continuity working across all devices, Watch support, Pay and widgets.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
iOS 8.3. From what I'm reading about the new features and capabilities in iOS 9, and like HankAZ and taz323 noted above, iOS 9 will be an even better iOS.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The features of iOS 8.3, but I wish I had the look of iOS 6. I never have been a fan of the flat weird colors and brightness of iOS 7 and 8. I prefer textures and shadows.

usedberry

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
iOS 6. I miss "tap to post and tweet" buttons and the integrated weather (yahoo then) widget in the notification centre but i love the increased functionality of iOS 8 as in share sheet and extensions. 😎

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Each one gets better. Apple brings the features that I want slowly but they keep coming with each update. I'm looking forward to iOS 9. Favorite for now is 8.3

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Each one gets better. Apple brings the features that I want slowly but they keep coming with each update. I'm looking forward to iOS 9. Favorite for now is 8.3

The features do. But the look seems to get worse, IMO. Especially the low contrast text. It gets harder to read or see much.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
The features do. But the look seems to get worse, IMO. Especially the low contrast text. It gets harder to read or see much.

I guess I don't notice that. Text seems clear to me. We all see differently though. Does the text seem less crisp or sharp to you?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I guess I don't notice that. Text seems clear to me. We all see differently though. Does the text seem less crisp or sharp to you?

I have a lot of problems reading the new faddish low contrast text. It looks washed out to me. A lot of news articles use it. Good old black and white is better. But that light grey washed out look is horrible for some of us. Here's a page from an app I like. I can't read what it says. I remember it from past use when I could read it.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434924338.137943.jpg

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I have a lot of problems reading the new faddish low contrast text. It looks washed out to me. A lot of news articles use it. Good old black and white is better. But that light grey washed out look is horrible for some of us. Here's a page from an app I like. I can't read what it says. I remember it from past use when I could read it.
View attachment 83728

Gotcha. I do see what you are talking about now.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Gotcha. I do see what you are talking about now.

This was from the Facetune app. I love the app. Had it way before it got popular. I emailed Lightricks Ltd. about it. He called it "Modern Style Sensitivities" LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro