Have you noticed any changes in the stock Weather App?

usedberry

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Hello iOS 9 beta testers😊,
Just wanted to ask if you noticed any changes in the stock weather app like if it's still fetching data from 'the weather channel' or changed to yahoo or anything else. The weather channel data is not always accurate (where i am) and that's why I can't use stock app and have to stick with beweather. 😔
Hopefully the accuracy improves. I love how stock weather app depicts thunderstorms and rain.😛

Edit: Is there any improvement with the notification widget? Does it now show current weather instead of only high, low, and heat index? I always need to open the app to know the current temperature as weather info under 'today' in notification centre doesn't show it.
Thank you all. 😊

Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: Weather App iOS 9 changed?

I didn't notice any change at all to the weather app or widget performance in notification center. I'm guessing this function would be something they'll address/change/update later in the beta vs. now.

usedberry

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Re: Weather App iOS 9 changed?

I didn't notice any change at all to the weather app or widget performance in notification center. I'm guessing this function would be something they'll address/change/update later in the beta vs. now.

Thank you for taking the time to reply. 😊

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2