Ios 9 Beta compatible Apps

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Mostly. I think. The initial setup seemed to have trouble with contact launchers but the basic built in app launchers are working.
OK. Cromulent Labs was saying on Twitter if you want to use Launcher, not to update iOS 9 until they get Launcher updated. LOL. I don't have any contacts on mine. It's just as quick to access my favorites in the phone app. I use the Music Launcher most for playlists.

KBV1

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Facebook doesn't seem to work for me. It crashes when i change to Show Most Recent. Also found that News crashes when I select feeds. I'm running the Public Beta on iPad Air 2

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Can I downgrade back to 9.3? 9.4 that was just released isn't compatible with Airwatch.

It wouldn't be recommended to downgrade to a previous beta, but you can put your device in DFU mode and restore using the beta 3 IPSW. I think that Apple might've stopped having older betas expire this time around because of the addition of the public beta.

2472kilrush

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
What's odd is that air watch worked on beta 3 and then didn't on beta for. I restored to beta 3 it showed it was connected but email wouldn't work. I went back to 8.4 and will hope future betas make Airwatch work again

Andrew Rossetti

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
What's odd is that air watch worked on beta 3 and then didn't on beta for. I restored to beta 3 it showed it was connected but email wouldn't work. I went back to 8.4 and will hope future betas make Airwatch work again

I haven't had any luck with Airwatch on any of the beta's, and I've tried on each one. I'm just hoping they get it working in time for release of 9, or most of our company mobile users are going to be out of luck...

mjk5025

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
anyone had issues with the xfinity tv app (the one that allows downloading of programs from the X1 DVR)? It keeps crashing, and I want to confirm this is a widespread issue.

eb_therebel

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
anyone had issues with the xfinity tv app (the one that allows downloading of programs from the X1 DVR)? It keeps crashing, and I want to confirm this is a widespread issue.

It works briefly for me as when I start scrolling, that's when it crashes for me

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox