iOS 9.0 Developer beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollidizzle

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
But if I update now perhaps it might be good? Cause monday beta 2 is released?

you might as well wait to see if Beta 2 will be released Monday. The battery drain is gargantuan (well it was for me) to the point where I had to revert to 8.4 because when I'm at work I can't readily charge my phone.

If you wanna update now and try it out just be prepared for the massive battery drain and other "beta quirks" but the decision is up to you.

bszucs

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
OK, so I did a clean install of 9 with iCloud services turned off. Set-up as new phone. And battery life is....dare I say good. I have actually used it for several minutes this morning and still at 100% after charging all night. #fingerscrossed

bszucs

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes iCloud is off. Still at 43% since coming off charger at 7:30 am. Not a huge usage day. So battery is not great but not as bad as it was before.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I love the 2 finger keyboard swipe and highlight feature. iOS 8 &9 are my favorite so far and many iOS 9 features haven't even been introduced in beta 1 yet.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Low battery mode saves a lot of battery and it didn't slow down my performance at all. Must be some sort of glitch. If recommend using it t conserve battery.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Low battery mode saves a lot of battery and it didn't slow down my performance at all. Must be some sort of glitch. If recommend using it t conserve battery.

Psh you're lucky then cause when I enable low battery mode it seems to only slightly decrease the batter drain.

The Lannisters send they're regards.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
LOL. Thanks now Peligro for bringing that up the wounds are still fresh ok?
*goes find Ghost and gives him a big hug*

Not to get off topic but where was ghost ? Lol

Also how's the big NO ? I hear it's warming up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
LOL. Thanks now Peligro for bringing that up the wounds are still fresh ok?
*goes find Ghost and gives him a big hug*

Meanwhile I get to see the emojis written for some reason instead of actual emojis o.o

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Attachments

• 1210.jpg
    1210.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member