iOS 9.0 Developer beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I hate the fact that Apple is now just adding their own apps into updates. It feels like the bloat ware on Android.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Just came across this video:

http://youtu.be/8iCiFYax_dk

The select all photos option for me is *_*. I have a lot of photos on my phone and it will make my life much easier being able to swipe to select them rather than selecting them one at a time.

Also loving the idea of being able to disable shake to undo. I never use this feature and sometimes activate it by accident.

Omg give me a beta to use already lol. I wonder how far into July the public beta will come out

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Just came across this video:

http://youtu.be/8iCiFYax_dk

The select all photos option for me is *_*. I have a lot of photos on my phone and it will make my life much easier being able to swipe to select them rather than selecting them one at a time.

Also loving the idea of being able to disable shake to undo. I never use this feature and sometimes activate it by accident.

Omg give me a beta to use already lol. I wonder how far into July the public beta will come out

Sweet will have to watch that video later. Just turned off shake to undo will be so nice to not see that anymore.

The Lannisters send they're regards.

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Sweet will have to watch that video later. Just turned off shake to undo will be so nice to not see that anymore.

The Lannisters send they're regards.

I know right. I constantly do it by accident and have a couple of times lost what I have been typing because of it.

I also love the new slide to select multiple photos feature. I wonder if apps like Facebook will integrate it into their app

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Just noticed that a "Trash All" option has finally been added to the Mail app. If nothing else, it will cut down on the n00b threads asking how to delete all emails.IMG_0035.jpg

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Another question. Will the public beta version be the same exact version that developers get? Or would it be a modified beta version of the same name (different build)?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Another question. Will the public beta version be the same exact version that developers get? Or would it be a modified beta version of the same name (different build)?

We don't know for sure.

With OS X, which is the only point of reference we have, some builds were identical, but I recall at least one public beta of Mavericks that had a different build number. You can count on the public beta of iOS not being released/updated as often as the developer beta.

Again, with OS X, there were only about 3 public beta releases for Mavericks, and many more developer betas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice