iOS 9.0 Developer beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I'm gonna have to roll back. I have background off, I took it off charger at 645 this morning and it's 12:30 and I'm at 68%. Not as bad as yesterday but nowhere what I was getting on 8.3.

I'm trying to stick it out because I really like it, ugh...

I have went back to 8.3 and then back to iOS 9 beta one a few times. Can't help myself lol. But the battery drain is really bad. I was hoping that a couple of fresh installs would help, I read that it did in the developers forums but so far not helping.ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1434129723.634491.jpg

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I have went back to 8.3 and then back to iOS 9 beta one a few times. Can't help myself lol. But the battery drain is really bad. I was hoping that a couple of fresh installs would help, I read that it did in the developers forums but so far not helping.View attachment 83149

I haven't charged my iPod since I did a clean install of iOS 9 beta 1
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434130459.088697.jpg
I have background refresh on even.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Question to those who are running this. More curious than anything:

When you're playing a video, let's say something on WatchESPN, and you pull down notification center, does the video still pause? Or did they change it to where at least the audio is still going on in the background? Figured I'd ask since they seem to have implemented some different multi-tasking features.

Thanks.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Question to those who are running this. More curious than anything:

When you're playing a video, let's say something on WatchESPN, and you pull down notification center, does the video still pause? Or did they change it to where at least the audio is still going on in the background? Figured I'd ask since they seem to have implemented some different multi-tasking features.

Thanks.

It still pauses the video. No audio while it's paused.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm using low battery mode to see me through till beta 2, can't be bothered to downgrade

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Ha I actually returned to 9 after downgrading yesterday and my drain isn't nearly as bad LOL although I did turn off quite a few things in location services.

Batting1000

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
The issue is likely cellular connection / mobile data related because iPads and iPod touches don't seem to have the same major drain issues as far as I've read.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
The issue is likely cellular connection / mobile data related because iPads and iPod touches don't seem to have the same major drain issues as far as I've read.

Makes sense but sucks to have turn off cellular data just to save battery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR