iOS 9.0 Developer beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Let's do the official sticky thread...

Discuss observations, issues, work arounds, etc. below... the beta is available for developers via the portal...

The Public beta will be out in July... stay tuned.

Daniel Smith4

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Possibly quite a large bug..

Where it usually says my carrier network, it simply says "iPhone" with no signal bars. I can't seem to access my carrier network at all

EDIT: Hard reset fixed the problem

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Possibly quite a large bug..

Where it usually says my carrier network, it simply says "iPhone" with no signal bars. I can't seem to access my carrier network at all

Did you try calling or texting yet?
Edit: just saw your edit

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I'm assuming it wasn't quite ready so it hasn't been included, it'll make an appearance sooner or later!

Surprised to see the new music app features aren't there yet too

Aren't the music features in ios 8.4? Im assuming that's when they will show up in the beta for ios9 too

phinx404

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Will more than likely be added to Beta 2 to coincide with release of 8.4 is my guess seeing the service isn't active until the end of june.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Not too bad only found a keyboard glitch I do like the attachment feature in mail now but only support iCloud but it's a start , phone was a little sluggish at first but seems things just needed to start up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Everything seems to be working pretty good. Only think I noticed is that it constantly asks for App Store user name and password when downloading apps regardless if I have the feature turned off. Just noticed that it got turned off again. Hmm lets see if it stays on this time.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
How is the new font? I hear it's thinner and harder to read with the low contrast. I'm not going to like that at all. Some may consider it stylish, but I'm tired of not being able to read stuff on this phone. No problems on TapaTalk because I use the dark theme. But the blogs here I have trouble with. It's like people don't want you to read stuff if you don't have 20/20 vision!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Everything seems to be working pretty good. Only think I noticed is that it constantly asks for App Store user name and password when downloading apps regardless if I have the feature turned off. Just noticed that it got turned off again. Hmm lets see if it stays on this time.

Mine did that also never got it to stay even thou I'm signed in from settings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen