iOS 9.0 Developer beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Pavlou

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
Oh, I know. It's just that I already made a backup with iOS 9 installed and deleted the backups from 8.3 and 8.4 beta. Now, when I downgrade to on of them, I'll not be able to put the backup back. So that's a deal breaker for me. I'll just sit all the betas of 9 out till it becomes public in September

I'm back in 8.4 too, will probably go for the public beta/beta 2 of iOS 9; interestingly I really miss the little features it had, mainly the 'back to safari' button in top left of corner and the notes app. Funny how little tweaks can make a big difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul Pavlou

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
The only concern would be the expiration date for iOS 8.4 b 4.

I'm back in 8.4 too, will probably go for the public beta/beta 2 of iOS 9; interestingly I really miss the little features it had, mainly the 'back to safari' button in top left of corner and the notes app. Funny how little tweaks can make a big difference

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I went back to iOS 8.4 b4 too.
I just can't stand this battery drain any longer :/ but I really miss the new features and I hope iOS 9 b2 will run better and the battery drain will be fixed.

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm back in 8.4 too, will probably go for the public beta/beta 2 of iOS 9; interestingly I really miss the little featuresx it had, mainly the 'back to safari' button in top left of corner and the notes app. Funny how little tweaks can make a big difference

Don't forget the lower keys on the keyboard and the new font :p
Well, I miss these little things (and my jailbreak) but the battery drain and the laggy UI, the phone was heating up and even some apps didn't open etc... It just wasn't a daily driver. The battery drain was outstanding.

Before I'll install b2 or the public beta I'll wait and read some reviews. :D

Paul Pavlou

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
Don't forget the lower keys on the keyboard and the new font :p
Well, I miss these little things (and my jailbreak) but the battery drain and the laggy UI, the phone was heating up and even some apps didn't open etc... It just wasn't a daily driver. The battery drain was outstanding.

Before I'll install b2 or the public beta I'll wait and read some reviews. :D

Same

Andrew Rossetti

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Interesting bug. In iTunes on Windows 7 x64, it shows the last iCloud backup date as 6/8/15, however on my device, it's showing as today. Not sure if it's cosmetic, or there is a problem with the iCloud backup. The local PC backup seems to work fine.

craigrn16

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
Had to go to 8.4. I had two random reboots today on IOS 9 out of nowhere. First time it's ever happened since I've been on the beta. So since that happened and I've already been having battery drain I had to revert. Can't wait for beta 2 though

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have this issue with the lock screen?

The clock just disappears every once in a while. I just need to turn the phone on and off and it's not a huge deal (I actually think it was happening in the official ios8.3).

Screenshot:

anon(631408)

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Here are my issues:
1. in Messages the time/date at the top is gone.
2. when using bluetooth headphones streaming music is good but phone calls are not. I could hear it dial & ring but then nothing. Nobody could hear me and I couldn't hear them. I put it on speaker and everything was fine. (this was the deal breaker - had to rollback to 8.4)
3. Battery drain - yesterday on iOS 9 during my normal workout, just streaming music (90 minutes) dropped to 68% - Today on 8.4 same 90 minutes - dropped to 97% (3% drop). Makes a big difference. I also noticed that it drained without doing anything yesterday.

Good Things I can't wait for:
1. New notes
2. Keyboard - caps / no caps
Could be more but had to drop down to 8.4 because of the phone calls.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I have an issue with the apple watch not letting me text to non iPhone users as well as not being able to reply to non iPhone users when I get there messages. They seem to disappear when I open the messages app too. But of course it's beta and it's expected. Anyone know when the next update will be? I'm hoping for today!

Kenny Dupra

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
I have an issue with the apple watch not letting me text to non iPhone users as well as not being able to reply to non iPhone users when I get there messages. They seem to disappear when I open the messages app too. But of course it's beta and it's expected. Anyone know when the next update will be? I'm hoping for today!

It's probably not gonna drop till next week they normally do a new one every 2 weeks.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
So I've turned off LTE and that has helped with battery drain it's still not ideal but it's a little more bearable.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434508520.630503.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member