Public Beta - available now (7/9/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: Public Beta

From my forum moderating point of view... I've seen fewer issues with Public Beta users here on iOS8 than there were with previous iterations of iOS that had no Public Beta...

Yeah. I've noticed that the threads are more peaceful. Probably because people aren't spamming the forums looking for ways to get their UDID registered for access to a Dev account. And now those sites probably won't be making any more money off of selling spots on their Dev accounts. :) it's a win-win for us and apple.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm feeling hyped about all of this integration but I'm also worrying that one day there will be this one software that is going to promise to connect all of our devices for seamless usage and then end up taking over the world. OSX Genisys...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm feeling hyped about all of this integration but I'm also worrying that one day there will be this one software that is going to promise to connect all of our devices for seamless usage and then end up taking over the world. OSX Genisys...

More integration will surely lead to less privacy, in my opinion.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone please try tango app to see if it crashes ? Tango developers just sent in an update of the app and I need to know if they updated the app for iOS 9 beta before I install it .. Thank you

Just downloaded it, it crashes upon opening the app.. This is the version I downloaded. Don't know if it's the updated one. Guess not because it's from July 13th
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437395328.921998.jpg

Depending on the review team of Apple, it can take a while before the update is available in the AppStore

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Are any of you guys using two factor authentication with iOS 9 and the El Capitan public betas? I have an issue that I can't download from iTunes on my MBP anymore. When I sign into iTunes on my MBP it displays a code to enter into my iPhone. However, my iPhone sends a code to enter on my MBP. Basically they're both trying to send a code, but nowhere to enter a code on either device.

All things considered, iOS 9 public beta is much more stable than El Capitan. I'm having tons of issues with my MBP, but very few with my iPhone 6.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Are any of you guys using two factor authentication with iOS 9 and the El Capitan public betas? I have an issue that I can't download from iTunes on my MBP anymore. When I sign into iTunes on my MBP it displays a code to enter into my iPhone. However, my iPhone sends a code to enter on my MBP. Basically they're both trying to send a code, but nowhere to enter a code on either device.

All things considered, iOS 9 public beta is much more stable than El Capitan. I'm having tons of issues with my MBP, but very few with my iPhone 6.

I never beta test anything password or account related unless I'm 100% sure I won't be locked out.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I never beta test anything password or account related unless I'm 100% sure I won't be locked out.

I probably shoulda thought more about it. I can manage it all using my iPhone, but I don't always use it. I also have an Android phone that I use. Being locked out of iTunes on my MBP just makes it difficult to add new downloaded music to my M9.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
The red '1' badge on the settings app showed up and when I opened the app, it showed up under software update. I tapped on software update and the app crashed and rebooted my phone. Now the badge isn't there anymore. Anyone else experience this?

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
The red '1' badge on the settings app showed up and when I opened the app, it showed up under software update. I tapped on software update and the app crashed and rebooted my phone. Now the badge isn't there anymore. Anyone else experience this?

Ooo was it another update?

baz1536

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
They're probably waiting to take out the first round of bugs before releasing it to the public. Should be here sometime this week or next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox