Public Beta - available now (7/9/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I don't know about anyone else but I am in love with the new back feature on this beta. How when you get a notification in the left hand side it will say "back to..." to take you back to what you were doing before getting the notification. Having an android phone as well as an iPhone the lack of a back feature was one thing I REALLY noticed. On my Samsung S6 it was just a case of hitting the back button but if I wanted to go back to what I was doing on my iPhone it was a case of double tapping the home button and finding the app that I had been using. Now with this new feature it's no longer the case. Gosh I love it

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't know about anyone else but I am in love with the new back feature on this beta. How when you get a notification in the left hand side it will say "back to..." to take you back to what you were doing before getting the notification. Having an android phone as well as an iPhone the lack of a back feature was one thing I REALLY noticed. On my Samsung S6 it was just a case of hitting the back button but if I wanted to go back to what I was doing on my iPhone it was a case of double tapping the home button and finding the app that I had been using. Now with this new feature it's no longer the case. Gosh I love it

Same here, my friend, and I use that feature often...:)....Thanks for bringing well-deserved attention to it.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site

I love it as well. One of the few things I miss from Android is the back button. I'm glad they included this feature in ios

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baz1536

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
would anyone say its okay for installing again now or is it a no go? i wonder when they will fetch out the next beta :/

It's been good since the public beta. I would expect another beta retirees this Tuesday potentially.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
would anyone say its okay for installing again now or is it a no go? i wonder when they will fetch out the next beta :/

From what I gather, people using Verizon Wireless are having cellular-related issues running iOS 9 beta. Some people are reporting stability issues on their device. 'My' AT&T brand iPhone 6 Plus is operating like a champ with iOS 9 dev beta 3. I'm not experiencing the issues that some others have mentioned, thankfully. I'm not experiencing any reboots or re-springs, and all of the apps I use everyday work without any problems. Therefore, from 'my' perspective, iOS 9 beta is 'okay for installing' as you put it.

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
From what I gather, people using Verizon Wireless are having cellular-related issues running iOS 9 beta. Some people are reporting stability issues on their device. 'My' AT&T brand iPhone 6 Plus is operating like a champ with iOS 9 dev beta 3. I'm not experiencing the issues that some others have mentioned, thankfully. I'm not experiencing any reboots or re-springs, and all of the apps I use everyday work without any problems. Therefore, from 'my' perspective, iOS 9 beta is 'okay for installing' as you put it.

im in the UK so will my apple pay still work and everything else? i also noticed the notifications were not coming threw when the should have done and yes i reported it :)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
im in the UK so will my apple pay still work and everything else?
I don't know. I mean, if Pay is available in the U.K. then I don't know why it wouldn't.
i also noticed the notifications were not coming threw when the should have done and yes i reported it :)
The only notification issues I am having are regarding iMore email notifications.

baz1536

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
im in the UK so will my apple pay still work and everything else? i also noticed the notifications were not coming threw when the should have done and yes i reported it :)

Yes Apple Pay works no problem in iOS 9. It's doesn't work on beta 3 of Apple watch OS 2 and EE WI-FI calling doesn't work.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I don't know. I mean, if Pay is available in the U.K. then I don't know why it wouldn't. The only notification issues I am having are regarding iMore email notifications.

My issue is with iMore notifications spamming my email. I turned them off in the iMore settings but they keep showing up.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Tapatalk keeps crashing when I try to check my Tapatalk notifications inside the app. As long as I don't tap on that part of the app, it doesn't crash. It's quite strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen