Public Beta - available now (7/9/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Bug: Plugging in headphones is supposed to have the phone offer up the Music app... my iPhone6 wants to start the Activity app when I plug in my headphones... Reported it... Anyone else see this?

hey im trying to downgrade my phone with 3 faild attempts now :( what can i do

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
First of all, make sure that you?re running the latest version if iTunes. Then, just put your device in DFU mode and connect it to your computer/iTunes. It will download the latest iOS and install it for you. Good luck.

How to put your iPhone or iPad into DFU mode | iMore

On the 9th attempt my phones running 8.4 omg was so scared!! I have latest iTunes and phone was in DFU mode was so scared :/

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Anyone with an iPhone6 getting the news app crashing all of a sudden? Was fine until a few minutes ago... I had just restarted it... Tried the News app... It crashed.... Restarted again... Still crashing. Works on iPad fine. And I'm now seeing the fuller search page when swiping left from the home page that I wasn't getting... The fun of running the beta... :)

redsharktibby

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
Anyone with an iPhone6 getting the news app crashing all of a sudden? Was fine until a few minutes ago... I had just restarted it... Tried the News app... It crashed.... Restarted again... Still crashing. Works on iPad fine. And I'm now seeing the fuller search page when swiping left from the home page that I wasn't getting... The fun of running the beta... :)

Yup. Already sent a bug report to Apple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone please try tango app to see if it crashes ? Tango developers just sent in an update of the app and I need to know if they updated the app for iOS 9 beta before I install it .. Thank you
Developers can not yet even submit apps with new iOS9 SDK elements yet... so there are no apps updated for iOS9 yet...

truenorthstrong

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Found a fix for spotlight not showing up, here it is...

Settings
General
Restrictions
Enter code to access the restrictions options
Scroll down to "Privacy" category and select "Location Services"
Then scroll all the way down to "System Services"
Find "Spotlight Suggestions" --> make sure it is turned "ON"
Also find "Popular Near Me' --> make sure it is turned "ON"
Go back to General
Select "Spotlight Search"
Turn off --> Siri and Spotlight Suggestions
Do a hard turn off of your iphone
Go back to "Spotlight Search" and turn "ON" --> Siri and Spotlight Suggestions
Exit out and try to see if the far left search page will start displaying the Siri and Spotlight suggestions. You may have to tinker with the search few times and go back and forth to this page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox