Status
Not open for further replies.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Went back to 8.4. Ancient missed called started showing up lol. Reported all the bugs.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk for 

bsr95

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
So i installed the beta on my iPhone 4S and it runs like a charm, but the "Proactive Spotlight" thing is nowhere to be found. It won't even let me swipe in that direction. Also, i'm not seeing the sketch functionality in notes. Is the 4S going to miss out on a bunch of features??? If so, Apple should have said something... Let me know if anyone else has the same deal on their 4S

redsharktibby

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
So i installed the beta on my iPhone 4S and it runs like a charm, but the "Proactive Spotlight" thing is nowhere to be found. It won't even let me swipe in that direction. Also, i'm not seeing the sketch functionality in notes. Is the 4S going to miss out on a bunch of features??? If so, Apple should have said something... Let me know if anyone else has the same deal on their 4S

I know that the 4S doesn't get the spotlight search when you slide over. Not sure about the sketch on the notes app.

How did you get the spotlight to work??

I just started using apps and everything showed up. Very little bugs on my end so far. Just lucky I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rnkriis

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
I installed about 3 hours ago and i can't believe it but, it seems to run really smooth. I haven't seen any glitches so far.
Spot light seems works fine along with all the apps that i have.

Rnkriis

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
Seems like reading from different users post that some are experiancing differant issues but like i said, so far so good.... Haven't had any issues and it seems to be running really good.

redsharktibby

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
Issit really good like ios 8.4?

Runs very similar. The apps for me take a little more time to open, but nothing to really complain about. Scrolling and typing are as smooth as 8.4. So far, in fact, the only problem I have is Apple Insider not opening. It's hard not to recommend iOS 9 public beta to an every day device but I don't know if this stability is here to stay. I'd say that Apple is ahead of schedule and maybe see the gold master release before too long. :)

Last edited:

Brandonlowsklow

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Runs very similar. The apps for me take a little more time to open, but nothing to really complain about. Scrolling and typing are as smooth as 8.4. So far, in fact, the only problem I have is Apple Insider not opening. It's hard not to recommend iOS 9 public beta to an every day device but I don't know if this stability is here to stay. I'd say that Apple is ahead of schedule and maybe see the gold master release before too long. :)

Should I stay on a jailbreak or ios beta?

Brandonlowsklow

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site

Is there a diff between ios public beta and developers?

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
So it didn't work for me (at least not yet) but if proactive/spotlight still isn't showing Siri suggestions you can try this (found in apple support forum)

1. Disable suggestions in Settings>General>Spotlight Search>Siri Suggestions.

2. Hard restart of device. (Hold Power and Home buttons until device restarts. NOT DFU RESET)

3. Re-Enable in Settings> General> Spotlight Search> Siri Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh