Public Beta - available now (7/9/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
After all this time I will haven't been able to install the beta. It is stuck on the website. I have never seen a slower website in my life lol. Someone let me know when the website is actually working cause right now it's doing nothing

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Just keep trying took me 5 trys :)

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
BBM and my vodaphone app aint working and search is abit scetchy i also has the feedback app before but now its gone dont know were :s

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
After all this time I will haven't been able to install the beta. It is stuck on the website. I have never seen a slower website in my life lol. Someone let me know when the website is actually working cause right now it's doing nothing

I got it round 4 est. It was a little difficult for a short time, but after re-loading the page a couple times it worked. I honestly had more trouble archiving a backup than anything else. Everytime I backed up via iTunes, the backup just didn't show up. Took four backups before it showed up.

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I got it round 4 est. It was a little difficult for a short time, but after re-loading the page a couple times it worked. I honestly had more trouble archiving a backup than anything else. Everytime I backed up via iTunes, the backup just didn't show up. Took four backups before it showed up.

It wouldn't allow me to archive it because of the fact that I updated to the new iTunes this morning. I can't see me wanting to revert back anyway because I have two phones so if something goes wrong with the beta I can just use my other phone

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Lol. How hilarious.... I wonder what's the difference between this public beta and beta 3?

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

I finally got through to downloading the profile though now it is stuck on update requested with that wheel thingy spinning around seeming to be doing absolutely nothing xd

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I finally got through to downloading the profile though now it is stuck on update requested with that wheel thingy spinning around seeming to be doing absolutely nothing xd

I'll try again. Will keep you posted.
Edit= it's taking forever to load

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
It wouldn't allow me to archive it because of the fact that I updated to the new iTunes this morning. I can't see me wanting to revert back anyway because I have two phones so if something goes wrong with the beta I can just use my other phone

That's the main reason I went for it so fast. I don't even have my sim in my iPhone. Using my M9 and trying iOS9 on wifi only so far.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
All the apps I've checked so far are working, but I haven't checked all mine yet.

I'm on beta 3 and all my apps have been working pretty well. No bugs whatsoever. I'm happy. Not sure if I should revert to the public beta though.

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
That's the main reason I went for it so fast. I don't even have my sim in my iPhone. Using my M9 and trying iOS9 on wifi only so far.

I have both an iPhone six plus which I use over wifi and my sim card is in my Samsung Galaxy S6

koltonh2002

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
So this is probably a dumb question but is the public beta the same (features else) as the DEV beta? I'm on the DEV beta wondering if the public is better

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Haha. Yeah I remember your name from a thread on AC comparing iPhone to S6.

Lol thanks for the recognition xd

I almost had a heart attack. When I installed ios9 and it went to verify update it told me that it couldn't be installed. I had to select to install twice before it finally installed now I'm waiting for the phone to go through the installation bars but that was seriously a panic moment for me

Edit: ok I'm still worried. The second installation bar isn't starting

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
So this is probably a dumb question but is the public beta the same (features else) as the DEV beta? I'm on the DEV beta wondering if the public is better
There is no practical, functional differences... build numbers may be different... but they;re essentially the same.

jalredding

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone on public beta gotten Proactive Search to work ? No matter what settings I change I only get a search bar when I swipe over. No contacts, no apps, nothing.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
There is no practical, functional differences... build numbers may be different... but they;re essentially the same.

Would it be possible to update from the public beta straight to the public GM and then the official Public Release via OTA instated of using iTunes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox