Public Beta - available now (7/9/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Sorry I should explain .. I have the actual news app even thou it crashes constantly and the for you section never loads ...
But I am missing the news section in the search area under the apps and places section View attachment 84927

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How you get Siri suggestions ? I don't have that at all

5d6ad54575a4ffb6ad80163ed4d9d216.jpg

That's the same I get on my iPhone 6 plus as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Not sure what to tell you. I can turn that setting [OFF] and everything disappears. Turning it back [ON] brings it back.

Just to be clear, we are talking about the "swipe left to right" search screen and not the "pull down" search screen, right?

Yes

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Yes this what I want, I tried everything and nothing works

There is another setting that seems to affect the "news" part of the Search screen... Settings > General > Spotlight Search > Spotlight Suggestions > [ON]

IMG_0039.jpg

I also have a strange issue with the two slots below Spotlight Suggestions ... both are blank with no icon, and turning them on/off don't appear to affect anything. Is anyone else seeing that anomaly?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
828d8bb9080326bc828bcc01bbc1a3ca.jpg
There is another setting that seems to affect the "news" part of the Search screen... Settings > General > Spotlight Search > Spotlight Suggestions > [ON]

View attachment 85051

I also have a strange issue with the two slots below Spotlight Suggestions ... both are blank with no icon, and turning them on/off don't appear to affect anything. Is anyone else seeing that anomaly?

Brandonlowsklow

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site

View attachment 85051

You have to turn on siri

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I am really curious into how to turn this on because it's still not working

It's obviously a bug seeing a lot of people are experiencing the same thing. Report it in the feedback app. I still don't have it and reported it yesterday

Posted via the iMore App for Android

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
It's obviously a bug seeing a lot of people are experiencing the same thing. Report it in the feedback app. I still don't have it and reported it yesterday

Posted via the iMore App for Android

It's all showing up for me, but not until I read several stories from the News App. The only thing is it seems to only show certain sources, and not the ones I regularly read. I was hoping the more I read it would "learn" what I'm interested in and those sources would populate the News section. Maybe in a future update that will be added.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Bug: Plugging in headphones is supposed to have the phone offer up the Music app... my iPhone6 wants to start the Activity app when I plug in my headphones... Reported it... Anyone else see this?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Bug: Plugging in headphones is supposed to have the phone offer up the Music app... my iPhone6 wants to start the Activity app when I plug in my headphones... Reported it... Anyone else see this?

I am getting the music app for myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods