Apps still not updated for iPhone 6

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm guessing some are optimized for the 5 and up. But the description just doesn't get updated to say 6 and 6 Plus.

They do say optimized for iPhone 6 or 6 plus. The ones that say optimized for iPhone 5 will be stretched out a bit. The keyboard gets bigger slightly as I tried to show you in the pictures

I wish they fixed apps like this which is for the iPhone 3.5 inch screens

3559ccea622ccccc5ce3a5f288074dd0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
They do say optimized for iPhone 6 or 6 plus. The ones that say optimized for iPhone 5 will be stretched out a bit. The keyboard gets bigger slightly as I tried to show you in the pictures

With my fat fingers, I like the bigger keyboard. Do you see shooting stars?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Sure I can understand that. But some of the apps that haven't been updated aren't from small companies. I'm talking about Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, NBA.com, PayPal. These are really big companies who should be able to do what it takes to optimize their apps.

Have you provided any feedback to these developers/companies?

George Bernard Shaw said:
This is true joy in life, the being used up for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one; the being a force of nature instead of a feverish, selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy.