iOS for iPad - Missing Features

Darran

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Is there any real reason why iOS for iPad is missing a fair amount of features in comparison to the iPhone? I'm not talking about gps or phone related differences I mean things like not having a stock weather app like the iPhone and missing other stock apps like stocks etc? Calculator app is another one missing.

It's also annoying having differences within stock apps like the notes app for iPad doesn't have a done button when you've finished editing or adding a note in order to commit the save. On the iPhone to tap done to save and return to the main notes screen but on the iPad there's no such button.

There's many other minor differences too but I can't see why they are required to be different unless there's something I'm missing?

Last edited:

Darran

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
It's also annoying having differences within stock apps like the notes app for iPad doesn't have a done button when you've finished editing or adding a note in order to commit the save. On the iPhone you tap done to save and return to the main notes screen but on the iPad there's no such button.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro