Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Touch ID for purchases is still there for me
77227a9af1b2ac46728e0fb4707000f8.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Where do you see that? My messages app looks the same as before.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Yea, I'm confused..... I don't see that either.

MrMars, where are you seeing that message thing of "contacts & sms" and "unknown senders"?

If you go to Settings - Messages and then enable "Filter Unknown Senders", your Messages app will be as it is in MrMars' screenshot.

jbrrjr

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
With touch id enable you dont have this option. And even if a try to purchase an app, it asks for my password, not touch id anymore, never.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
With touch id enable you dont have this option. And even if a try to purchase an app, it asks for my password, not touch id anymore, never.

Must have slipped by them or some change broke it. It worked in the most recent 8.3 beta. It tells me I need to sign in to iTunes.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
In "messages" not sure I understand the reasoning behind "contacts & SMS" on one side and "Unknown Senders" on the other? Not sure why the left side wouldn't say "contacts" only...?

I believe Apple means Contacts (iMessage people) and SMS Contacts that are in your phone book on one side and people that text you without being listed in your phone book on the other pane.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Dumb question but what do you use to post those screenshots with the arrow pointing to the focused area?

I use an app called Bugshot. But the developer took it off the App Store. So it's no longer available. But Skitch works with arrows. I have other ways using Superimpose as well. Try Skitch.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Hmm maybe I'm missing something but I see that the keyboard is different but I don't see the diverse emoji

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR