Major bug? Screen becomes unresponsive

aznhomieboi1689

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Anyone experienced this issue? It has happened to me quite a few times on iOS 8.1, 8.1.2, 8.2. Most recently it happened in iOS 8.2. After I decline a call it happens....I can't get the phone to respond at all with touch (can double click home button and such).

How do I report this to Apple? Or could I even? There's so many bugs in this phone it's annoying... (Orientation change doesn't work sometimes, sound effects are gone after a call, etc.).

Anyone else experienced this?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
How did you do your last update? Over the air?

Consider connecting to iTunes... do a sync & backup... then, via iTunes - restore the iOS on the device... sync, and restore your back-up.

aznhomieboi1689

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Another thing that happens is the sounds become very low (almost mute) and Siri doesn't work every time after I end a call or if I try to make a call. What is this? Anyone experienced this?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
What device are you on? How long have you had it? Are these issues new or old? Have you tried a hard reset? Have you tried anything? All you do is ask, "Anyone experience this?". Do you want yes or no answers, or help?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

jtmo3

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Had this happen on a plus but don't recall if it was after a call. The screen doesn't respond to anything. Only thing that works if if I rotate the phone, it will change from landscape to portrait. No clicks or anything works. I let it sit and after about a minute or so, it works normal again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR