iMessage issues can anyone help.

cpc12

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Before this thread gets closed if like to add that I came here asking a question. I had a comment about apples staff. I was attacked about my comments about Apple and my tech credibility. God forbid someone talks bad about Apple. This is why these forums suck now. Bunch of trolls waiting to defend the almighty Apple. Your all corporate whores. It's sad. I make money conducting business on my phone that's it. You people need to get outside a little. There's more to life than your phone.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Before this thread gets closed if like to add that I came here asking a question. I had a comment about apples staff. I was attacked about my comments about Apple and my tech credibility. God forbid someone talks bad about Apple. This is why these forums suck now. Bunch of trolls waiting to defend the almighty Apple. Your all corporate whores. It's sad. I make money conducting business on my phone that's it. You people need to get outside a little. There's more to life than your phone.

In your initial post, you asked one question which was, "Can anyone help?" The only thing I gather from reading your initial post is that you are having "sporadic" issues with iMessage. There are no specifics for anyone to focus on, in my opinion. Without going back and rehashing what you've endured in this thread, I am here right now before I go to work trying to assist you in this matter. Having said that, can you be a bit more descriptive in regard to what you are experiencing with iMessage.?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Not everyone will have the same "incredible level of service" you and the moderator had. Some people will have issues in an Apple Store. I'm glad you had a great experience, but some of us didn't.

I'm in Karen & Keith's corner in this one. Been using Apple stuff for going on 10 years and only had ONE experience in an Apple Store that was less than an exemplary customer service experience. And that one bad mark was quickly erased by a store manager.

Of course, if you want to spend your time railing against the hand that is trying to feed you, you could just manage to starve yourself. #justsaying

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1 - you know, the version BEFORE they totally borked the app.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Yes it's on both ends. It a quirk in iMessage. It seems that all you need to work there now is a colored t shirt. It's not what it was. Custy service wise. Obviously there are skilled people there but 70% are barely technical. It's not me it's them. I've been a tech for over 15 years I know when someone is qualified or not. You don't like my attitude... Scram.

With that attitude, it's little wonder you have issues working with people. I'm out.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1 - you know, the version BEFORE they totally borked the app.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

So what you are saying is that your horrible experiences in the Apple stores that you've visited as you travel the world are legitimate, and the experiences of those of us who have not have a bad experience (ever) are not legitimate?

Stating the truth as we know it (from our own personal experiences) is vastly different from a "bunch of trolls waiting to defend the almighty Apple". And you say that we "need to get outside a little", yet you come here to US for help. Interesting.

Again, moving on. Hope your 15 years of tech experience allows you to find your answer.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
The Apple Children. Lol Sounds like San Francisco Hippies I'm going to Hitchhike to Cupertino to tune in And turn on Man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Okay.. Let's get this straightened out.

As you mentioned, you have sporadic issues only with few of your contacts, can you please check with them if they keep toggling on/off the iMessage option in Message settings?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR