iOS 8.2 bug or feature crazy call orchestra.

WP7Nettwerk

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
God save me from Apple. I already reported my iPhone lag, freeze and other unstable system issues. But now new bug or feature on 8.2 looks really interesting.
So two iPads + four iPhones. All devices has setup one Apple ID. Next Facetime is turned off on all devices but iMessage is turned on on two devices. All devices are connected to wifi network. So interesting starts here. If you recieve call no sense from where, then all devices will ring. Prety good orchestra. If you havent idea what Im talking about take a look video.
http://youtu.be/p6Md7oFax24

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
It's the Continuity feature. You've set up other devices to be able to make and get calls from the first device... You can turn it off if it annoys you.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Since update to 8.2 I can't seem to install or update any apps

If you tried installing apps "today", just know that Apple is reportedly experiencing numerous outages. Reboot your device and then try again later.

WP7Nettwerk

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
To: Just_Me_D The problem is in Apple side not iPhone side. You can't download updates or buying apps from iTunes as well. And yeah I reported this issue yesterday. Not today this happen.

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
It's the Continuity feature. You've set up other devices to be able to make and get calls from the first device... You can turn it off if it annoys you.

I just went through every option on my iPhone and none of them are for Continuity. The closest I could find is Handoff, which has always been off on my phone and I've seen Continuity happen twice between my iPhone and iPad.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods