Carrier Issue - not receiving calls only the Voicemail

Amz Harrison

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
Hey there team!
So I have an iPhone 4s it's on 8.1.2 and jailbroken.
Now this issue happen b4 I jailbroke my phone but it's now getting worse. I'm with Vodafone and I am not getting and calls and say 50% of my text have to be resent like 4 times before they go through..

Now I pretty sure I know "reset network settings" is a big no no so do I need to have my carrier settings updated and is there a safe way to do this with out bricking or killing my jailbreak ?

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Hey there team!
So I have an iPhone 4s it's on 8.1.2 and jailbroken.
Now this issue happen b4 I jailbroke my phone but it's now getting worse. I'm with Vodafone and I am not getting and calls and say 50% of my text have to be resent like 4 times before they go through..

Now I pretty sure I know "reset network settings" is a big no no so do I need to have my carrier settings updated and is there a safe way to do this with out bricking or killing my jailbreak ?

Reset network settings is exactly what you should try first.

Sent from my  iPhone 6 Plus

Amz Harrison

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
Are you sure ?? Cause I've read that resetting the network settings if your phone is jailbroken can brick your phone or kill the jailbreak and I don't want to do either of those things :/

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Are you sure ?? Cause I've read that resetting the network settings if your phone is jailbroken can brick your phone or kill the jailbreak and I don't want to do either of those things :/

I reset my network settings yesterday... I'm jailbroke too. Bricking an iPhone is hard to do it will normally 9/10 times respond to an iTunes restore

Sent from my  iPhone 6 Plus

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner