How to intall Ultrasn0w on ipod 2 touch

Manos tz

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,
I have an iPod Touch 2G [Firmware 4.2.1 MC Model] and i successfully jailbroke it. I installed Cydea and all the required updates but i can not install ultrasn0w. When i click install and at the verification stage it says: " Note:The required changes could not be applied due to required dependents or conflicts which can not be found automatically or fixed. "
At the bottom of the screen it also says in a red backround: Depends iOS Firmware>=3.0
I checked my installed firmware after jailbreak and it says it is: 4.2.1(8C148)
I am rly desperate could you please help me on this?
Thanks in advace :)

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,
I have an iPod Touch 2G [Firmware 4.2.1 MC Model] and i successfully jailbroke it. I installed Cydea and all the required updates but i can not install ultrasn0w. When i click install and at the verification stage it says: " Note:The required changes could not be applied due to required dependents or conflicts which can not be found automatically or fixed. "
At the bottom of the screen it also says in a red backround: Depends iOS Firmware>=3.0
I checked my installed firmware after jailbreak and it says it is: 4.2.1(8C148)
I am rly desperate could you please help me on this?
Thanks in advace :)

Isn't ultrasnow for unlocking your iPhone for use on other carriers?

Manos tz

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
Ehhh well i am not so sure, but i think its the application that allows you to download and intall any application in your divice even the ones that need money to get.

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Ehhh well i am not so sure, but i think its the application that allows you to download and intall any application in your divice even the ones that need money to get.

You might want to read the forum rules.

http://forums.imore.com/forum-help-videos-guides/260684-know-rules.html

Keep it Legal - Moderators and admins reserve the right to close threads and ban members that post copyrighted and/or illegal materials. These kinds of activities can get us into trouble, and nobody wants that... so just don't do it. If you have questions on this, ask a moderator.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2