Apple Reveals iOS 8.3, Ignores Ongoing Problems.

rpac78

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
I do have the lg pro's and have had them for 3 months and haven't had a single issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I should've been a bit more specific: I'm talking about the LG HBS-730 and higher models. But whatever, the earphones that came with the phone still work.

Gemmaze

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
Hi, this is my first post here. I also have a corrupted iOS 8.1.3 install on my iPhone 4s according to Genius Bar. They had me do an Erases all contents and settings, but didn't fix it hence my looking here. They didn't tell me to disable Find my iphone first, so doing that this time. But want to clear the 8.1.3 from iTunes and re download it since that could be part of problem. How do I find this .ipsw file to delete? Or should I just uninstall and reinstall iTunes on my PC?

Thanks for any help. Genius Bar said my phone seemed in amazingly good shape so would rather not have to upgrade yet.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Search your computer for any file with the ipsw extension and delete it... then go to iTunes and begin the restore process.

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I thought hitting restore automatically redownloads the ipsw regardless. There are third party websites that have all current and previous iOS ipsw's available for download. This way you can download it outside of iTunes to always have a copy of. You may also be able to download the ipsw directly from apples website.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi, this is my first post here. I also have a corrupted iOS 8.1.3 install on my iPhone 4s according to Genius Bar. They had me do an Erases all contents and settings, but didn't fix it hence my looking here. They didn't tell me to disable Find my iphone first, so doing that this time. But want to clear the 8.1.3 from iTunes and re download it since that could be part of problem. How do I find this .ipsw file to delete? Or should I just uninstall and reinstall iTunes on my PC?

Thanks for any help. Genius Bar said my phone seemed in amazingly good shape so would rather not have to upgrade yet.

What was wrong with your phone?

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner