iOS 8.1.3 is out now. Post feedback here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Yep, did all that, and with ATT present, in fact. I happen to know some folks there. lol We ruled that out, at least.

They did however note that the signal in this building wavers a lot, and we're right by where some of the train tunnels are, so they wondered if we're all encountering interference. (All of us here besides 2 people have ATT.)

At least you tested that. I had a similar issue with my 4S on iOS 5 where I would lose signal for no reason (full bars to none) and my issue didn't get fixed until iOS 6.

Sent from my jailbroken 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S or Surface 2 using Tapatalk

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
On several occasions, when I attempted to delete an event on my iPad Air in the native calendar, the screen locks up.
Good Luck

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I really need to come back to the forums I am 3 days late on an OS update ... This is just not acceptable lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trappiste

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry, but this cracked me up.

Well, I see the unintended comedy there...with a pertinent tap on the shoulder. Often, though, such japes fail to span the cultural abyss that lies between native and non-native speakers. Now, speaking of unintended failures, I hear the GMT bug has not been fixed in 8.1.3. It therefore seems that even this long after the launch, iOS 8 remains non-viable for corporate settings. Oh well.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Well, I see the unintended comedy there...with a pertinent tap on the shoulder. Often, though, such japes fail to span the cultural abyss that lies between native and non-native speakers. Now, speaking of unintended failures, I hear the GMT bug has not been fixed in 8.1.3. It therefore seems that even this long after the launch, iOS 8 remains non-viable for corporate settings. Oh well.

You definitely don't sound like a non-native, if that is what you were implying. Whereabouts are you from originally?

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Then I must say you Finnish speak the language better than us Americans do. That's not really a surprise for you I'm sure. Teaching English in another country sure has reminded me how poorly the language has deteriorated back home.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

My agency had deployed iPhone 6. It is perfectly viable. Actually it is absolutely successful.

As far a cultural abyss, when one has reached the level of proficiency with a foreign language as you have, idiomatic idiosyncrasies are easily surmountable. Most Europeans speak multiple languages and pick up slangs quite easily.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Then I must say, you Finnish speak the language better than us we Americans do. That's not really a surprise for you I'm sure. Teaching English in another country sure has reminded me how poorly the language has deteriorated back home.

English teacher, eh?

#canthelpmyself

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
We basically speak 'merrrcan, vs actual English. Lol

Did the restore...just keeping an eye on it now. I was up almost all dang night working on it. I need to unload a bunch of photos and whatever "other" is on my mac bec it's damn near full and slower than molasses!

Aftyn Wilke

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site
Since I did the download yesterday my phone is screwed up! My texts are not working right. All my apps shut down when ever i try to open them including my email. No idea aside from the update! Dont do it or someone please help me put it back to the update before! This is driving me nuts!

DUCKMARX

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
I have an iPad 2 and upgraded to 8.1.3 yesterday (1/29/15). My iPad starts, runs for 90 seconds and restarts itself. This is a continuous loop. I've tried rebooting to no avail. Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR