iOS 8.1.3 is out now. Post feedback here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
My battery life has been like a roller coaster, one day it's good the next day it's bad. My battery life so far has no consistency. I have been doing every iOS 8.x update via upgrade in iTunes and now I'm wondering if I should do a restore as new.

Sent from my jailbroken 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S or Surface 2 using Tapatalk

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
If you have your photos saved to iPhoto, or whatever is used on Windows, then you can manually sync those photos to your iPhone. Have you checked that out?

Nabooy

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
If you have your photos saved to iPhoto, or whatever is used on Windows, then you can manually sync those photos to your iPhone. Have you checked that out?
I'm sorry to sound like an *****, but how do I check and do that? I'm totally new to iPhone and things are pretty confusing for me.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
If you scroll down on the link I gave you, you will see the part where it explains how to save photos from your camera roll to your PC. You need to read the website I sent you is what I am trying to say.

Nabooy

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
If you scroll down on the link I gave you, you will see the part where it explains how to save photos from your camera roll to your PC. You need to read the website I sent you is what I am trying to say.
Just read that and now it's giving me an error "No new pictures or videos were found on this device". This is so confusing!

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
My contact photos keep disappearing from my favorites. I've made sure they're on, have turned it off and back on again, rebooted etc. I go through, re add them and then a couple hours later they're gone again. When I click on regular contacts sometimes the photo is there and sometimes it flashes for a second and disappears.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Any bugs on the iOS 8? Should I upgrade it? Any help or suggestion?

In my opinion, everyone with a device capable of updating to the latest iOS version should do so. The bugs, if any, are minor. Note: Some people have blamed iOS for problems associated with 3rd-party apps not being updated to run on iOS 8.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Any bugs on the iOS 8? Should I upgrade it? Any help or suggestion?

I am still using 7.1, should I update?

If your holding off updating because your jailbroken or want to jailbreak, then no don't update. 8.1.3 closes the option to do so.

IMO, yes update. It's always a good idea because there are always improvements in the iOS even if they aren't visibly noticeable, there's things under the hood security wise that usually get addressed. I always update with each iOS release...but that's my prerogative.

tapped out from my iPad Air

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
We basically speak 'merrrcan, vs actual English. Lol

Did the restore...just keeping an eye on it now. I was up almost all dang night working on it. I need to unload a bunch of photos and whatever "other" is on my mac bec it's damn near full and slower than molasses!
No change unfortunately. I've done two restore to factory since last week at this point...no change in this. Incredibly annoying. Hoping ATT has an answer. Otherwise it's OS related or hardware related.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
No change unfortunately. I've done two restore to factory since last week at this point...no change in this. Incredibly annoying. Hoping ATT has an answer. Otherwise it's OS related or hardware related.

Have you had your sim card changed? I haven't gone back and read the previous posts so maybe you already answered that.

I had an issue that came out of nowhere once with my 4S in which I kept getting these service drops and a new sim card solved the issue for me.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Have you had your sim card changed? I haven't gone back and read the previous posts so maybe you already answered that.

I had an issue that came out of nowhere once with my 4S in which I kept getting these service drops and a new sim card solved the issue for me.

Yep. ATT asked me to do that before anything else. Didn't fix it on any of my 37 iPhone 4S phones either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR