Anyone using VirtualHome + Activator... does VH "Quick Unlock" still work?

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Anytime I try to install Activator, the Quick Unlock feature of Virtual Home stops working. Anyone using both these tweaks WITHOUT any problems, particularly the Quick Unlock feature?

eyesopen1111

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
I have the Virtual Home + Activator set up on an iPhone 6+ running 8.1.2 and the Quick Unlock feature seems to be working fine. Have you double checked the settings of Virtual Home?

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I'm just not sure what settings I would change. I have double tap and press and hold set for specific actions and the Quick Unlock turned on. Not much else there and it's pretty much how I've had it set from the beginning. The weirdest part is that QU works once or twice after I installed Activator and unlock the phone, then it starts getting intermittent then quickly stops working. The Touch ID even becomes more intermittent in terms of responding. This is weird.

I have the Virtual Home + Activator set up on an iPhone 6+ running 8.1.2 and the Quick Unlock feature seems to be working fine. Have you double checked the settings of Virtual Home?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73