Volume Button Activates Respring

chelaum

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
I'm having an issue with my volume up and down buttons doing a respring on my iPhone 6+ iOS 8.1.2. It only does it in apps, not on the home screen. I have Aeternum running as well as Status Hud 2. When I disable Status Hud 2 it works fine again. I don't fully understand Activator but went in to see if there was anything that could be done or reset. Just in case I made the volume buttons activate the volume while in apps. Very confused... Can somebody please shed some light on this? Thanks!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm having an issue with my volume up and down buttons doing a respring on my iPhone 6+ iOS 8.1.2. It only does it in apps, not on the home screen. I have Aeternum running as well as Status Hud 2. When I disable Status Hud 2 it works fine again. I don't fully understand Activator but went in to see if there was anything that could be done or reset. Just in case I made the volume buttons activate the volume while in apps. Very confused... Can somebody please shed some light on this? Thanks!
I'd start with the developer of StatusHud2...

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
What other advice are you looking for? When you disable that tweak, it stops happening. That tells you that tweak is the culprit. You have three options:
1) Deal with it
2) Delete the tweak losing its functionality but regaining your volume buttons
3) Talk to the developer so they can debug it

You decide which is best for you

Willie Rodriguez1

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the same problem with iOS 8.1.2 with the 6+. Status hud 2 worked perfectly for a few days, now everytimei hit the vol down key phone resprings. I even deleted activator and it still does the same thing. Keep me posted if u find a fix plz, n I will too. Thanks

chelaum

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
Before having to redo my jailbreak this happened. BUT I was able to fix it somehow. Now I can't remember... Otherwise I'd keep StatusHud 2 deleted. I'd like the best of both worlds! ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73