First time jailbreaking need some help

EC_SGS

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
Hey I just purchased an att branded iphone 4s that I am currently using with Net10. I would like to jailbreak my iphone my main reason is to be able to download an apn settings editor so I can input all the correct settings so I can receive and send picture messages. Im not at all familiar with jailbreaking I've flashed and rooted my share of androids before but that's about it. I was looking for some direction and tips as to what I should do my iphone's ios is 6.0(10A403) with the carrier saying AT&T 13.0 and my modem firmware is 3.0.04 any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks in advance.:yes:

EC_SGS

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
Ok thank you btw I didn't mentioned that I did want to update my ios to atleast 7.0 just to get the new ios features do I have to jailbreak my 6.0 ios first or would it be better to stay at my current rather than update to a newer ios.

EC_SGS

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
I think im out of luck I just seen that I can't update to an particular version of ios through itunes and if I do an ota the current version of itunes hasn't been jailbroken yet

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW