ESPN notifications not working?

rgm1266

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Is anybody else having issues with the ESPN notifications not working today? I've reset and even reinstalled the app but the notifications aren't working. I thought I saw an error on the app but might have missed it.

Thanks

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
They are working fine for me.
f1bc4bf6971fdb20f909fc0204d831e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

rgm1266

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
I still not receiving the espn notifications. For some reason, they stopped working. I created another acct and no notifications. My last resort, I restored my IOS and still nothing.

I am receiving my Twitter notifications and etc.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

rgm1266

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
I've tried everything known to man. I even called Apple Care Support to see if others are reporting any issues. The tech said she hasn't received any notifications this weekend either (yeah right), so I'm going to let it run tonight and see if any come through overnight.

We shall see!!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've tried everything known to man. I even called Apple Care Support to see if others are reporting any issues. The tech said she hasn't received any notifications this weekend either (yeah right), so I'm going to let it run tonight and see if any come through overnight.

We shall see!!

Which ESPN app are you referring to? There are several.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

FrankRow

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
Do you have it installed on multiple iOS devices? That happened to me when I had a 4S were it was working fine. The I got the iPad Air and installed it there and it worked for the Air but then not the 4S anymore. Then, I got the 6 Plus and installed it there and it now works on my 6 Plus but no longer on my Air. I think it can only work on one device at a time under one log in. See if you have it on any other devices and remove it from there then reinstall on your main device.

barrysu

Dec 3, 2016
Visit site
I'm having the same issue...and never have had this before.
Did not change phones.
Iphone 6s
They just stopped working. Have reinstalled, but still not working.

THIS NEED TO GET TO ESPN...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2