iPhone 5 stuck in recovery mode trying load iOS 8.1.1

Emmett95

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
I downloaded iOS 8.1.1 last night on iTunes. When I tried to load it to my iPhone , it went through the normal process, but then got stuck in recovery mode. I cannot get past this point and I do not know why. iTunes is up to date. I have scoured the internet to try to find a solution. Nothing I have tried has worked. I can't even get iTunes to read the phone in DFU mode. iTunes no refuses to even acknowledge that iPhone is connected to my laptop. I have tested my USB hubs and they all work properly. My iPhone was working perfectly fine until I tried to load iOS 8.1.1 on it. Can anyone help me?

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1
iTunes Version: 12.0.1

dcharleyultra

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded iOS 8.1.1 last night on iTunes. When I tried to load it to my iPhone , it went through the normal process, but then got stuck in recovery mode. I cannot get past this point and I do not know why. iTunes is up to date. I have scoured the internet to try to find a solution. Nothing I have tried has worked. I can't even get iTunes to read the phone in DFU mode. iTunes no refuses to even acknowledge that iPhone is connected to my laptop. I have tested my USB hubs and they all work properly. My iPhone was working perfectly fine until I tried to load iOS 8.1.1 on it. Can anyone help me?

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1
iTunes Version: 12.0.1

Did you try rebooting your computer? That worked for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner