Why does my phone freeze when I put in the passcode to unlock it?

Lukas Flanders

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
7.1.2 Passcode Jailbreak Problems

I have an iPhone 4 running iOS 7.1.2, with the appropriate Pangu jailbreak. A few days after jailbreaking the phone, with perfect results, i decided to re enable passcode lock on a whim. Now when i attempt to unlock the phone, the screen freezes and im unable to enter a code. The pull down menus and associated functions still work, like calculator, camera ect., but whenever i need to enter a passcode, boom, frozen. Its not a complete freeze. I can still move the screen back and forth, just none of the onscreen buttons are responsive. I have Winterboard installed with a theme, if that means anything. Thanks a bunch!

fieryjack63

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: 7.1.2 Passcode Jailbreak Problems

I've read on a few forums that with the pangu jailbreak reapplying a passcode sends the phone crazy and wont let it start up.The advice given is to restore and not reapply a passcode,a bit of a security problen i know.It seems the only way to get your phone back is to restore and re jailbreak and dont put the passcode back on the phone.Also a good idea to go into airplane mode.If you google remove passcode there are a couple of ways of removing the passcode but they are fiddly so be careful how you do it.just realised you cant restore ios 7 so I think google is your friend.

joice33

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site

Hi,
@Lukas I read your article. Your problem isn't big. I think there is missing software just try to install it and then restart your phone. Then problem will solve I think!

joice33

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site

Pangu jailbreak will help you to recover your important data on the phone. Magic software @Pangu jailbreak

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2