iOS 8.1 battery life issue remedy

Lugerlicious

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
After extensive research by trial and error, I think I figured out what causes the battery drain. After plugging in my phone to iTunes it reactivates iTunes sync, thus keeping the feature active. Do a reset all settings and your battery life will be much better and will not heat up with general usage.
Do this every time you back up or connect to iTunes 😃

LittleH79

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
After extensive research by trial and error, I think I figured out what causes the battery drain. After plugging in my phone to iTunes it reactivates iTunes sync, thus keeping the feature active. Do a reset all settings and your battery life will be much better and will not heat up with general usage.
Do this every time you back up or connect to iTunes ��

Thanks!
But what do you mean with "reset all settings"?

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
After extensive research by trial and error, I think I figured out what causes the battery drain. After plugging in my phone to iTunes it reactivates iTunes sync, thus keeping the feature active.
Do you mean the option/setting to sync via wifi? If so, then when you plug the iPhone in, turn that off in iTunes and sync, it'll disable it on the phone. If you leave it enabled in iTunes, then of course it'll be reapplied to the phone when you sync.

Do a reset all settings and your battery life will be much better and will not heat up with general usage.
Do this every time you back up or connect to iTunes 
Yeah, that's not going to happen. Because doing that will reset so many things you spend the next hour or so re-configuring the phone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW