Black bars on Safari pictures?

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
When using Safari on my iPhone or iPad with ios8 some pictures will have a black bar over them. If it's a site with a lot of pictures it will black out the bottom of the pictures randomly for a lot of them. Is anyone else seeing this? I have a fast wifi connection and it doesn't happen on my iMac, and only on the iPhone or iPad. Seems like a bug in Safari. Does anyone else see this? Below is a picture if what it looks like:

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 21

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
When using Safari on my iPhone or iPad with ios8 some pictures will have a black bar over them. If it's a site with a lot of pictures it will black out the bottom of the pictures randomly for a lot of them. Is anyone else seeing this? I have a fast wifi connection and it doesn't happen on my iMac, and only on the iPhone or iPad. Seems like a bug in Safari. Does anyone else see this? Below is a picture if what it looks like:

View attachment 70212

BSUNesto

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Mine does it a lot too. I'm getting the same exact thing. I'll reload the page and it'll fix it. I've noticed it'll happen often if I start to scroll down a page before the picture is completely loaded. I'm on an iPhone 5 running 8.1.

Nerd

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Yeah this is BS. Does it on both the iPhone 6Plus and the iPad Air 2. Both were set up as clean installs and not from backup. Does it on both wifi and LTE. Here's another picture where it's blackout out half the pictures on a page:

image.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods