iPhone 6 Plus failing to boot.

Valle641

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
ok, so i installed the 0.2 "Pangu iOS 8-8-1 Jailbreak" update from Cydia that was released today, it said not to have a pass code on so i turned it off (and I also turned off "Find my iPhone") and now my device is stuck in a boot loop.It's showing up a apple logo for a few seconds and then goes black again, same thing if you force boot it(holding the home and power button down for 10 seconds and then holding the power button until the apple logo comes up) is there ANY way to fix this without restoring? (restoring is not a problem, just annoying)

MikeG7265

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Same thing happened to me, and I had to restore and re jailbreak. If you do restore and jailbreak, update to 0.2 through the Pangu app on your phone, at the bottom click on manager and the update will be there. I hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeG7265

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Version I have is:0.9.5013 and do I want to update to 0.9.50015 before installing the pangu update?

If it helps any, I installed Pangu, then updated it to the newest version before I installed Cydia. I didn't even know there was a new Cydia until I read your post. I still had 5013 installed. I just updated to 5015 through Cydia and it installed just fine.

I still haven't tried any tweaks yet, don't want to get stuck in a boot loop again. I've already restored and jail broken 3 times. But with all the updates it looks like we're heading in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods