No widget show in Notification Center

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If you don't see "Reminders", "Stocks " or "Weather" when you tap "edit" at the bottom, you may need to do a hard reset. Hold the top power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release. If that doesn't work, try reset all settings. Go to Settings >General>Reset >Reset All Settings. Hope this helps!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

francly

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
I been hard reset many times due to it hang sometime.

Reset all setting is something I have not try, I'll lost anything when I reset all setting?

Thanks

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I have the exactly the same issue and the "genius'" at Apple are no help. I was able to get them to show right after I did a reset all settings. I applied the setting I needed back like passcode and some other things. They were still there after that. Now they are gone again. I have done several hard reboots and that doesn't help and I am not going to reset my phone settings every time I want to add or rearrange them. Very frustrating.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have the exactly the same issue and the "genius'" at Apple are no help. I was able to get them to show right after I did a reset all settings. I applied the setting I needed back like passcode and some other things. They were still there after that. Now they are gone again. I have done several hard reboots and that doesn't help and I am not going to reset my phone settings every time I want to add or rearrange them. Very frustrating.
Did you go to an Apple store to see the Genius, or call? Calling Apple Support sometimes gets better results. You're still eligible for free calls. If it's a software issue, 8.1 may fix it. If it's hardware, your AppleCare will cover a replacement. Sometimes during peak sales events, extra help is hired at the stores. Many just are not as knowledgeable as they should be. That must be frustrating. I hope you get it straightened out.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2