iOS 8.1 Beta 1 is out. Feedback/bugs thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYSportzNut

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I think the problem has gone now

Thats good news - could I ask one other question? Can you confirm that 3rd party keyboards are usable on the lock screen when quick replying to a text message? Earlier versions of iOS 8 defaulted to the stock keyboard on the lock screen. Thanks again.

Natt Moore

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Thats good news - could I ask one other question? Can you confirm that 3rd party keyboards are usable on the lock screen when quick replying to a text message? Earlier versions of iOS 8 defaulted to the stock keyboard on the lock screen. Thanks again.

Still buggy there unfortunately. I have SwiftKey set as default but emoji is as default in quick reply. And can't switch to SwiftKey unless phone unlocked by touch id

Whoatemycookie

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

According to this pictures... this version of iOS brings back the 2g/3g toggle (for some carriers).

Attachments

• iOS8.1b1_cellular_02.png
    iOS8.1b1_cellular_02.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 110
  • iOS8.1b1_cellular_01.png
    iOS8.1b1_cellular_01.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 108

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
For some odd reason, when viewing pictures or videos in a message thread, the status bar doesn't disappear. Its been an issue since 8.0 but I thought it would be fixed by now
View attachment 66864
I have that too. It doesn't bother me. It's only visible in the messages app. Once saved to the Photos app or forwarded to email, it's not visible.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Status
Not open for further replies.