After the iOS 8.02 update, my screen has turned Black & White. Have I gone back in time?

sauce71

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
iOS 8.02 After update has turned my screen Black & White

I have stepped back in time, I updated to iOS 8.02 and within an hour my screen turned to black and white , I have officially turned back time to 1970 (Back to the Future )

sauce71

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: iOS 8.02 After update has turned my screen Black & White

Hi ,

Unfortunately that didn't work. Do you have any other suggestions ?

Thanks

Sauce71

Aarati Kumar

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site

I had the same issur today. I went to the general - accessibility . Fray scale was already off . I turned on inverted colours and then just played with the screen a bit . Using three fingers to tap on the screen 3 times it inverts colors in blck and colours and then back. Did that and 2-3 times and it went back to normal . Hope it works

AlohaPengu

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site

I have the same problem. I upgraded this morning and saw what looks like a navigator button, I noticed it has a mention of grey scale. I ignored it. Within an hour, my baby had the phone and next thing I know... the button is missing and screen is black and white. I don't know it it is because of the baby, or due to a problem with the upgrade.

AlohaPengu

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site

It worked!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much Aarati Kumar !!! Triple click with 3 fingers, Choose filter, none. And got the color back.

Robert Schultes

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Re: After the iOS 8.02 update, my screen has turned Black & White. Have I gone back in time?

Worked for me as well - thanks for the hint!

Apple didn't know that one and recommended a reinstall thought

Samantha Olivares

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: After the iOS 8.02 update, my screen has turned Black & White. Have I gone back in time?

Ok So it happened to my iPad, I just figured it out, use three fingers and tap 3 times then there will appear a box in the middle of ur screen choose filters and then choose none and it goes back to color!!!! I'm so happy I fixed mine!!!😂

vinodprasads

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site

Thanks a lot ..this is working for me as well:yes::yes::yes:

Tap with 3 fingers and also the home button .

Why is this issue occuring ?any clues

charles mensah

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site

Thanks so much Aarati Kumar. I had the same problem and your solution solved it

iFala7

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site

I went to: settings > accessibility > zoom, turned it on and off again, and it worked!

newboy45

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site

Reset your setting and it should go back to normal
It happened to me and it worked

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh