Do you think QuickReply will support apps like Facebook Messenger & WhatsApp?

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Do you think big Apps like facebook messanger, whatsapp will add quick reply from the lock screen? Honestly i am loving quick reply not having to open the message to reply! I see apps optimized for iOS 8 but quick reply doesn't seem to be applied to any apps yet?

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: Quick reply

I think Twitter does cause I've seen an option to reply on the lockscreen when I swipe left on the notification but I haven't tested it yet. I think others will add it eventually but it's still up to the developers to add it.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

I wouldn't doubt that all the popular messaging and social networking apps will get quick reply. They'd face a lot of user scrutiny if they didn't.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

Quick reply is nice and all but I wish I didnt have to respond to the message immediately for it to work. I'd love being able to go back to the message after a few and still be able to do quick reply. As it stands now I have to respond right when the message comes through. I guess I'm spoiled on Android for certain things.

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

Quick reply is nice and all but I wish I didnt have to respond to the message immediately for it to work. I'd love being able to go back to the message after a few and still be able to do quick reply. As it stands now I have to respond right when the message comes through. I guess I'm spoiled on Android for certain things.

If I read a message and swipe up to make it disappear, I can go into the notification center and send a quick reply later on.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

If I read a message and swipe up to make it disappear, I can go into the notification center and send a quick reply later on.

Really? Just by swiping down? I'll need to try. I couldn't get it to do that when I tried upon release.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

Go into Notification Center and swipe left tap reply

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1412458421.777737.jpg

All I get is an "x" to dismiss the message. So if you all have a reply option something is wrong huh? Tried swiping the opposite direction for fun and it goes to the today screen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2