Remove contacts in multitasking menu

Skippy

Oct 21, 2009
Visit site
ello,
Just got my iPhone 6 and loving it so far. One thing I would like to change though is that I don't want any contacts to show on the top of my screen everytime I enter the multitasking menu. Is there any setting to remove the contacts?

Thanks in advance!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Go to Settings - Mail, Contacts, Calendars - Show In App Switcher and then disable "Phone Favorites" and/or "Recents".

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to remove one of those contacts? Or clear the list of recently contacted contacts?

I assume you can remove a contact from your "favorites" list to prevent that ONE from not displaying or disable the "recent" option via the above instructions to not display the recent calls.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to remove one of those contacts? Or clear the list of recently contacted contacts?

You can try by deleting the contact from the Recents tab in the Phone app and/or deleting the text message from the Message app. But in addition to removing the information from the Recents section of the App Switcher, it will (obviously) remove the info from the Phone and/or Message app.

AFAIK, there is no way to simply remove a single entry from the Recents list in the App Switcher and not affect the actual content (call history/text message).

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods