Best 'widget' apps?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
BeWeather 2 is still in Beta. Not quite sure when it will be ready for the Apple App Store

I can't wait till it's released !! I used Beweather on all of my blackberry's back in the day and I even "built" some custom weather sets for myself as well.....

This looks awesome for the iPhone👍. I hope it come out SOON. You guys are killing me with these awesome screen shots your sharing of the app😃

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I can't wait till it's released !! I used Beweather on all of my blackberry's back in the day and I even "built" some custom weather sets for myself as well.....

This looks awesome for the iPhone��. I hope it come out SOON. You guys are killing me with these awesome screen shots your sharing of the app��

There's a possibility you will be able to use your BeWeather sets again with iPhone. Pfluger is working on that now.....SMILE

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
PM pfluger and ask to get in on the beta.
I'd like to but I honestly don't have the time to put into it with giving feed back etc.

There's a possibility you will be able to use your BeWeather sets again with iPhone. Pfluger is working on that now.....SMILE
Really ?!? :eek: Damn, I'm gonna need to pull out my Win7 and put those sets on my external hard drive then so I have them accessible just in case !!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Anybody have a new widget to report? TunesFlow music app and SuperCalendar app have pretty good widgets for their apps
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421897060.140735.jpg

Sent from my GOLD s
using Tapatalk

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I found this really cool app called Orby Widgets. It has 9 free widgets. My favorite and probably the most useful widget is this one that allows you to make calls from your Notification Center and set 8 quick contacts.
e4601f533d5a6cc9555f9d8c8d66c8c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The keyboard app KuaiBoard has a widget that's a great utility widget. They call it KuaiCopy. It works in tandem with the keyboard. So if I copy a paragraph, for example, it will show on the widget like this:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422039763.130721.jpg
So tap it and whatever was copied will go into the keyboard memory. So I bring up the keyboard and tap the copied material
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422039945.552252.jpg
And it goes right on like this

Welcome to iMore! Make yourself at home and enjoy the site! Let us know if you need help.

All at once!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
@Spencerdl here's a new widget from the makers of Launcher! It's called Music Launcher! It adds your playlists as widgets. And you can use PNG images just like with Launcher.
Music Launcher by Cromulent Labs
https://appsto.re/us/Vzlo4.i
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422068259.287765.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
My question to Apple is "If you can support Music Launcher, why not Launcher?"......BRING IT BACK!!!!:raised-eyebrow:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
My question to Apple is "If you can support Music Launcher, why not Launcher?"......BRING IT BACK!!!!:raised-eyebrow:

They're different. The Music version only accesses your music library, not other apps or the Settings app. There's other apps that access your music as well. Like that "PhonTunes" app. I like that it shows the playlists, rather than just the main song list.