Best 'widget' apps?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Playing with Quick-Tap. This looks like a decent combination of Favorites and Launcher. Not sure how much I will actually use it (see my previous post on the effort required to use these "quick" widgets), but it does show promise. And it’s still in the App Store.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Playing with Quick-Tap. This looks like a decent combination of Favorites and Launcher. Not sure how much I will actually use it (see my previous post on the effort required to use these "quick" widgets), but it does show promise. And it’s still in the App Store.

Thanks for the heads up.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm still looking for a weather widget that does not require location services but also one that is actuate in Canada...

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Playing with Quick-Tap. This looks like a decent combination of Favorites and Launcher. Not sure how much I will actually use it (see my previous post on the effort required to use these "quick" widgets), but it does show promise. And it?s still in the App Store.

Thanks Hank, I may look into it.

austriak

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm still looking for a weather widget that does not require location services but also one that is actuate in Canada...

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Check the Weather does not require location services. Add locations in the App and then add the widget. From the widget, press the arrow keys to go to the location you want. From then on, every time you open the notification shade, it won't use location services unless you change the location to the location services one.

austriak

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I also like Forecast+, but it's just not showing the right stuff, always about 2-3? wrong

Is it possible to minimize the widget and expand it or does it always show everything?

It always shows everything. Maybe in an update it will give the option.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR