Syncing of Apps during restore Freezing

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Wasn't sure exactly where to post this. I am having an issue trying to restore my iPhone 6 to an iTunes backup of my 5S. Every time, same thing happens. Everything goes well until it comes time to sync my apps from iTunes to my phone. About 5 or 6 will sync just fine and then the 7th one freezes the process. The syncing indicator continues to spin on my phone, and in the iTunes section of my iPhone, but no further apps will sync. If I go onto my phone and look at the app holding up the process.....it is finished downloading to my phone. Nothing I do gets the process to move forward, except unplugging my phone from the computer and then plugging back in. This will then start the whole process over with the remaining apps until the next freeze occurs. This is incredibly frustrating and it also makes me wonder if I am getting a good, quality backup to my phone or if it is corrupt in any way. Has anyone else experienced this? I am having just an awful run of luck these last 4-5 days. Thanks.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro