When is IOS 8.0.1 coming out??

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockey1299

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Im having many issues with IOS 8 my first biggest issue is my iMessage groups i have with 5 people and sometimes it shows using iMessage and sometimes it shows send as text message only which makes no sense for iMessage groups. This never was an issue in 7.1.2. As it would only show text when i didn't have data connection. Now it shows text for both. The individual iMessages work fine just the groups are my issue as some work and some dont???

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
We don't know, we don't work for Apple. It could be any time. Hopefully soon because I also think iOS 8 needs a few things tightened up.

I had a similar iMessage issue but it was happening with individuals on both my iPhone 5 and 6.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
iOS 8 barely came out last week. iOS 8.0.1 won't probably come out for another month or two.

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
I been reading that people are saying that Apple said they are doing the 8.0.1 update before the end of this month. So hopefully it's true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carcustomizer

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
I been reading that people are saying that Apple said they are doing the 8.0.1 update before the end of this month. So hopefully it's true.

Sounds about right. With everything they've delayed to "before the end of the month", I'd expect at least HealthKit ready to be rolled out onto health related apps, possibly green bubble messaging on iPad, and if we're lucky, Apple Pay on 6 & 6+.

*crosses fingers*

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
iOS 8 barely came out last week. iOS 8.0.1 won't probably come out for another month or two.

8.0.1 should be out in a couple weeks I would guess. I think you're thinking about 8.1 which i would agree a couple months.

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
It should be soon. I know Apple has to flip the "Apple Pay" switch and I don't know if they need a software update for the same. I could not find any option regarding the same in the settings. Apple Pay is scheduled to release sometimes in October.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73