Reminders Widget in iOS 8 not working!

TRICKorDEVICE

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I rely on reminders and the reminders widget daily. Since iOS 8 the widget is not working properly. It displays my reminders, then when I complete them all for the day, the widget disappears from the notification center. Even if I manually remove it and re-add it, it doesn't show up. I have to restart the phone before it will show again. This is true even if I open and close the reminders app, etc. Anyone else having this problem? Any fixes?

Please tell any Apple developers you may know. BTW, yes, I have already submitted this as a bug report on the Apple website.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I rely on reminders and the reminders widget daily. Since iOS 8 the widget is not working properly. It displays my reminders, then when I complete them all for the day, the widget disappears from the notification center. Even if I manually remove it and re-add it, it doesn't show up. I have to restart the phone before it will show again. This is true even if I open and close the reminders app, etc. Anyone else having this problem? Any fixes?

Please tell any Apple developers you may know. BTW, yes, I have already submitted this as a bug report on the Apple website.

I haven't used widgets at all, but I know that it's a huge draw for a lot of people. I'm sure there will be an update in the next few days. Apple is really good about taking care of bugs right after a release.

crackercraig

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
The issue that I have with reminders is that when I open reminders, it takes forever to load and display my reminders. After it finally loads, its frozen and I can't add/change or edit anything. Reminders is an app that I rely on more than any other app on my phone. I decided to do a complete reset and back up from iCloud. That fixed the problem for a day but then my 5s was acting buggy so I powered off then back on again. The reminders are back to NOT WORKING AGAIN.
Anyone else experience anything like this?

tbhlashtxn

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
I had exactly the same problem, but I was able to fix it by following these steps:

go to settings > icloud > turn on reminders

done^^

hope it works :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner