Please help iphone stuck in restart loop

hlwsmile

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I just jailbroke my iPhone 4 with iOS 7.1.2 and i used the Pangu jailbreak. After going into cydia and downloading two sources: sinful repo and xsellize my cydia app started crashing. NOTE THAT I HAVE NOT ACTUALLY ADDED ANYTHING ELSE WHATSOEVER ONTO MY PHONE, JUST THE SOURCES. I decided to try to turn my phone off and on again. When I turned it back on i got to my lock screen and typed in my password, and i got a blank homepage with JUST my wall paper, that is all. After a few seconds on that screen my phone restarts. It has been doing this over and over again for the past hour. I tried to restore the phone through iTunes but it won't let me because i have "find my iPhone" on in the settings and wants me to turn it off, but i can't even get to my home screen without the phone restarting in a loop basically. PLEASE HELP!!!!

-Put my phone in recovery mode to try to restore it but when i get to iTunes on my computer to restore it, it does not work, it notifies me that there is a device in recovery mode and lets me click "restore and update" but nothing happens, went straight back to the loop of restarting when i put my password in.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Has this problem been resolved? If not, put your device in DFU mode, connect it to iTunes and restore it. If the process fails, try again.