iOS 8 GM....not so "GM"

aznhomieboi1689

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
What supposed to be a "Gold Master" version of the iOS..I feel like the release today is still in its beta stage. There's bugs and lag. The third-party keyboard feature makes the phone slow...and to top it off the overall iOS 8 is slow and laggy. My phone just crashed and reboot due to the bugs.

Anyone having problems?!

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
What phone are you running it on? How did you install it? Just cause a GM is released to the public doesn't mean all the "bugs and kinks" are worked out. There are already updates in the works. Also check out the big thread in the iOS 8 forum to see what other issues others are having.

eastbayrae

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
What supposed to be a "Gold Master" version of the iOS..I feel like the release today is still in its beta stage. There's bugs and lag. The third-party keyboard feature makes the phone slow...and to top it off the overall iOS 8 is slow and laggy. My phone just crashed and reboot due to the bugs.

Anyone having problems?!

Some have reported that simply rebooting the device gets rid of the slowness.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Anyone having problems?!

My suggestion would be to provide feedback to Apple:

Apple - iPhone - Feedback

Rolandh

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I upgreade via the GM .ipsw file I downloadesd as I didn't have space on my phone to do it OTA & iTunes said 7.1.2 was the latest version, & I'm not having any problems with iOS on my 4S apart from battery drain (probably due to me fiddling with my phone more exploring iOS8).

0 Random reboots.
0 Crashing.
0 Slownss.

everything is just as good as it was on 7.1.2 & feels a lot more polished than iOS 7-7.1.2 did.

Roland

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW