Apps that don't work anymore with IOS 8

blueszz

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I found an app that crashes whenever I try to alter data.
The app is called Medhelper, which I used to keep track of the amount of doses left in my asthma inhalers. (Works as a reminder app too)

Have you encountered apps that quit working with IOS 8?

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I know this is back when 7.1 was released I use ooTunes to record shows and before 7.1 was on my devices one could use the edit option to change the name of the recording and even save the recoding permanently.

That is why I am going to wait awhile before updating to 8. Maybe even until there is a bug fix on 8.
But after I updated to 7.1 that option did not work anymore.

Sent from my iPad 4 128GB

blueszz

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Thanks guys, a hard reset didn't work, the app kept crashing. I deleted it and use old fashioned tally counters now. Simple and effective (for now).

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
For those that play Bejeweled, I asked when they would have an update submitted to the App store that fixes the black screen after logo screen and they quickly responded by saying that they are working to resolve the issue and to find out about any updates check the App store.

IrvSp

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Two I found, USA Today (locks up and closes) and Showtime (starts, stops, but you loose what would be shown during the stop, unusable).

kam2958

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Bejeweled opened, able to play for a bit than tossed me out. Deleted it last night. Was hoping that would also stop my white screen w/apple logo popping up - not

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Thanks guys, a hard reset didn't work, the app kept crashing. I deleted it and use old fashioned tally counters now. Simple and effective (for now).

Keep the app on your phone so you'll know when it has been updated for iOS 8. This way you won't have to keep going to check all the time.

blueszz

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Keep the app on your phone so you'll know when it has been updated for iOS 8. This way you won't have to keep going to check all the time.
Normally I would do that but I don't have much hope for this app as the developer rarely updates the app (still on ios 6 design) and even doesn't respond to friendly questions.
It was irritating me hehe.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73